Saturday, May 12, 2012

My Mother's Day Thoughts

My Jumbled Mother's Day Thoughts

Even on my worst day, somewhat like the last 5 hours were today, I won't trade this role as a mom for anything.

I really do still need my own Mom and am grateful that she's one of my closest friends.

I don't take this for granted because I know so many whose Moms are in heaven already.


I am inspired and humbled and challenged by an incredible group of Moms in my life.
              Oh, these ladies! Oh, my heart!

And yet, this year,  the meaning of Mother's Day is changing for me. 

Next year, most likely by this time, my daughter will be here.
                                  With her forever family.

And then there will be two of us in her heart.


The one who carried her
                and the one who has carried her in her heart.

My daughter's birth mom will forever be held in my heart as well.
              She chose life. 



So, my Mother's Day wish is this::

All babies come home!

All birth moms are loved!

All empty nests filled!

The Father to the Fatherless proclaimed!

___________________________________________________
Tomorrow, I'll post the winners from the give-a-way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment